Please fill out the form below.
As the position comes under the management level category, second engineer’s job is not only limited to carry out his own duties but also to look after the entire operation of the engine room and other technical aspects of the ship. The 2nd engineer provides utmost assistance to the Chief engineer for running the ship efficiently. Moreover, second engineer is also in-charge of all the operational engineers and the crew of the engine room. He ensures for their personnel safety and routine duties. He also plans the overall maintenance of all the machinery present in the engine room of the ship.
Duties of 2nd Engineer
• Must be MDM Licensed and/or PRC Licensed
• With at least 2-3 years experience
• Experience in Cargo shipping is an advantage
• Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
• Candidates must have good communication and personnel management skills, and in-depth understanding of the proper operation and maintenance of ship's engines and related equipment, and demonstrate good safety practices and procedures.
TO: ALL APPLICANTS
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICATION
FOR DECK AND ENGINE RATINGS/DECK AND ENGINE OFFICERS:
1. BIODATA OR RESUME WITH 2X2 PICTURE
2. SIRB,DCO-C AND PRC OR MARINA LICENSES
3. PREVIOUS EMPLOYMENT CERTIFICATE
4. CERTIFICATE OF TRAININGS
5. NBI CLEARANCE
6. BIRTH CERTIFICATE
7. CURRENT MEDICAL RECORDS INCLUDING X-RAY RESULTS (CLINICS ACCREDITED BY MARINA OR DOH)
8. SSS/PHILHEALTH/PAG-IBIG AND TIN IDS
NOTE: All Certificates/Credentials must be photocopied
FOR INTERESTED APPLICANTS, YOU CAN EMAIL YOUR APPLICATION VIA email@example.com or you can directly apply by visiting our CEBU Office at J. De Veyra St. NRA, Cebu City