Please fill out the form below.
ACCOUNTING STAFF –Makati Office
· Graduate of BS Accountancy or any related courses
· With at least 2-3 years of experience in related field
· At least 25 years old and above
· Must be computer literate
· With basic knowledge in accounting systems like Quickbooks, SAP, Oracle etc.
· Should have good communication skills both written and oral
· Must be driven, analytical and highly organized, and capable problem solvers.
· Should be able to work well alone or as a member of a team.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Handles liquidation matters
- Prepare and submit customer invoices
- Code, post and receipt payments
- Prepare and coordinate deposit activities
- Perform all necessary account, bank and other reconciliations
- Monitor customer accounts for non-payment and delayed payment
- Check, verify and process invoices
- Prepare payments for signature
- Sort, code and enter accounts payable data
- Analyze discrepancies and unpaid invoices
- Maintain vendor files
- Update, verify and maintain accounting journals and ledgers and other financial records
- Assist in month end reporting procedures
- Find and use accounting data to resolve accounting problems and discrepancies
- Track and audit petty cash
- Assist with employee expense reports
- Perform filing and general administrative tasks
For interested applicants you may send your application at email@example.com or visit our office at 8070 Tanguile St., Corner Estrella Ave., San Antonio Village, Makati City.